We want to share with you a list of resources which have had a significant impact on our lives. Since each of us is a unique individual, we come to God from different directions. This is merely a list based on our personal tastes and spirituality. We are not endorsing nor affiliated with any of the authors nor publishers.
If you wish to purchase any of these books or other resources, please support our parish by making your online purchase through Amazon Smile! (Click the box to the right) At no cost to you, if you make your purchases here online, Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to Saints Philip and James University Parish. For more detail, visit this site: Frequently Asked Questions.
"To contemplate and to give to others the fruits of contemplation."
All books available through Amazon
- 33 Days to Morning Glory by Michael E. Gaitley
- Abandonment to Divine Providence by Jean-Pierre de Caussade
- Deep Conversion, Deep Prayer by Father Thomas Dubay, S.M.
- The Demonologist: The Extraordinary Career of Ed and Lorraine Warren by Gerald Brittle
- Dives in Misericordia (The Mercy of God) by Saint Pope John Paul II
- Dominican Spirituality: Principles and Practice by Father William Hinnebusch, O.P.
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty
- Forming Intentional Disciples by Sherry A. Weddell
- Hungry Souls: Supernatural Visits, Messages and Warnings from Purgatory by Gerard J.M. Van Den Aardweg
- My Sisters the Saints: A Spiritual Memoir by Colleen Carroll Campbell
- No Greater Love by Blessed Teresa of Calcutta
- Searching for and Maintaining Peace by Father Jacques Philippe
- Spiritual Direction: Wisdom for the Long Walk of Faith by Henri Nouwen
- Spirit of Penance, Path to God: How Acts of Penance Will Make Your Life Holier and Your Days Happier by Dom Hubert van Zeller, O.S.B.
- Spiritual Formation: Following the Movements of the Spirit by Henri Nouwen
- The Mass by Cardinal Donald Wuerl
- The Lamb's Supper by Scott Hahn
- The Life of St. Catherine of Siena by Blessed Raymond of Capua, O.P.
- The Prayer of the Presence of God by Dom Augustin Guillerand
- The Presence of God by Father Anselm Moynihan, O.P.
- The Stand by Stephen King
- Will to Love by St. Maximilian Kolbe